From ScanCom here is a comprehensive 8 piece kit to upkeep your garden furniture set in pristine condition. It contains:
- 500ml ScanCom wood cleaner. This is suitable for use on all garden furniture including teak. Wet your garden furniture before applying and then get scrubbing using the ...
- Scrubbing brush. Use a bit of elbow action to remove water and dirt stains - you will be amazed at what come up!
- Rubber Gloves. Put these on if you like, it's going to get grubby.
- A spong with scouring top. Use this to rinse the grey scum off your furniture with clean water.
- Emery paper. Gently sand down with this fine paper if needed.
- 1" Paint brush and / or ...
- Cotton cloth for applying, sparingly ...
- 500ml Hardwood sealer oil. Application should on dry and clean wood. Raw or untreated furniture will take 2 to 3 applications. Subsequent or previously treated wood will require one or two coats annually. Allow at least 48 hours to dry.
Tips: Looking after your garden furniture is not so difficult and it really pays; your furniture set will look fresh clean and will last longer! Store your garden furniture in a well-ventilated, cool shed.
Do not store in rooms where there is central heating as the wood will ineviatably dry out and crack.
- Product CodeTGF-BPSC64