Westland citrus compost is the perfect for all citrus plants. This compost encourages healthy root development and is slightly acidic and help retain nutrients.
Westland Garden Health are leading the way in delivering a sound and sustainable peat policy which exceeds government targets whilst also improving the performance of compost for gardeners. Features: This compost contains added loam to help retain nutrients.
- Usage: For all citrus plants.
- Contents: Added loam to help retain nutrients.
- 8 Litre bag
- Added loam to help retain nutrients
- Slightly acidic
- Encourages healthy root development
- Product CodeWEST-10200036