Sulphate of Iron Soil Conditioner & Feed 1.5kg - Westlands Garden Health
Sulphate of Iron Soil Conditioner and Feed by Westland Garden Health is a long-lasting feed for all acid loving plants, promoting strong growth and rich green foliage. This will help to acidify the plant root zone and prevents leaf yellowing (Chlorosis).
- Uses: For feeding ericaceous plant varieties such as Rhododendrons, Azaleas, Heathers and Pieris.
- Application Rate: Use at recommended rates (35g/m2).
- Apply: Can be applied throughout the growing season from March to the end of August, every 4-6 weeks.
- Nutrient Content: 20.0% Iron (Fe).
- Caution: Do not over apply. Use recommended rates. Store in cool, dry conditions away from children and pets. May be harmful if swallowed. Wash hands and exposed skin after use. Reseal after use.
- Ready to use granules
- Stronger root growth
- Richer, greener foliage
- Acidifies the root zone
- Prevents leaf yellowing
- Contains iron
- Product CodeWEST-20600027