Hydrangea Colourant - J. Arthur Bowers - Change Pink Flowers to Blue
J. Arthur Bowers Hydrangeas Colourent 500g. Hydrangeas flower in late summer and the colour often depends on the pH of the soil. Acid soils produce blue flowers, alkaline soil produces pink. J Arthur Bower's Hydrangea Colourant can influence the colour when added to the soil. Containing a combination of iron and aluminium salts, the colourant acidifies soil to provide the condition hydrangeas require to produce blue blooms. A pale pink bloom will become blue and a darker pink variety will turn mauve-blue. Please note that White blooms will not change colour.
- Size: 500g
- Application: 50g per square metre
- Contains aluminium sulfate hexadecahydrate
- Acidifies Soil to produce Blue Flowers
- Mix into Compost when Potting or Planting
- Product CodeSTAX-FZNM134J