Jeyes Fluid 1L - Cleaner Cleans Pot & Greenhouses, Clears Paths & Driveways
Jeyes Fluid is well known disinfect and it ideal for Cleaning Pots and Greenhouse, this can also be used for unblocking drains, to clear paths or driveways and disinfecting pet housing. This chemical Kills 99.9% of germs
Pack Size: 1L Clears paths, patios & driveways
- Disinfects pet housing
- Unblocks drains
- Cleans pots & greenhouses
- Kills 99.9% germs
- Clean clever
Jeyes Fluid contains amongst other ingredients: 5-15% Soap, Disinfectants
Preparation and Usage:
Fight dirty in minutes to:
Clear & Disinfect Paths, Patios & Driveways - from all traces of dirt, mould, algae & fungi stains. N.B. Test on a small area first.
Deodorise & Neutralise Outdoor Drains - weekly whilst removing grease & dirt.
Application: Pour Jeyes Fluid neat into outdoor drain & rinse thoroughly.
Clean Greenhouses, Plant Pots & Tools - Create a healthy environment for your plants to grow, clean your greenhouse twice a year.
Clean & Freshen Waterbutts - Clean waterbutts twice a year to prevent slime building up.
Disinfect Animal Housing/Equine - Protects pets from harmful pests & bacteria (including streptococcus equi that can cause Strangles in horses).
Regularly clean kennels, hutches, stables & pigeon lofts to neutralise odours.
Kill Avian Influenza/Bird Flu - Disinfect surfaces against Avian Influenza, Paramyxovirus virus & Newcastle disease.
Dilution Table for Aforementioned Tasks
- Clear paths & disinfect patios not tarmac (inc. after pet fouling): Jeyes Fluid (ml) 150, Water (ml) 5000
- Clean light coloured stone: Jeyes Fluid (ml) 50, Water (ml) 5000
- Clear & disinfect tarmac only (inc. after pet fouling) Jeyes Fluid (ml) 125, Water (ml) 5000
- Deodorises drains: Jeyes Fluid (ml) Neat, Water (ml) -
- Greenhouses, cold-frames, cloches, seed boxes & plant pots (cleaning): Jeyes Fluid (ml) 35, Water (ml) 5000
- Garden tools (cleaning): Jeyes Fluid (ml) 10, Water (ml) 5000
- Waterbutts (cleaning): Jeyes Fluid (ml) 15, Water (ml) 5000
- Waterbutts (freshen water): Jeyes Fluid (ml) 5, Water (ml) W/butt
- Disinfects animal housing (kennels, hutches, stables & pigeon lofts): Jeyes Fluid (ml) 125, Water (ml) 5000
- Kills Avian'flu (H5N1), Paramyxovirus & Newcastle disease: Jeyes Fluid (ml) 250, Water (ml) 5000
1. Outdoor use only - do not use indoors.
2. Use away from pets, especially cats & fish.
3. If split wash area immediately with cold water.
4. Store in a warm place, protect from frost.
5. Formula may stain, soften plastics or discolour brick & paintwork.
6. Do not exceed recommended concentrations.
7. Avoid contact of product with plant life.
8. Use only as directed.
Contains: 4-chloro-m-cresol and Tar Acids.
Harmful if swallowed or in contact with skin.
Causes skin irritation.
May cause an allergic reaction.
Causes serious eye damage.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Read label before use.
Wear protective gloves/eye protection.
If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Immediately call a Poison Centre or doctor/physician.
If Swallowed: Call a Poison Centre or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
For confirmation of continuing approval refer to the Defra list of approved disinfectants at
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Manufacturers of Hygiene Products Jeyes Group Ltd., Thetford, Norfolk
- Product CodeSTAX-496162