The Evington 5 Bar Field Gates is made in the UK from smooth planed Scandinavian Redwood that has been pressure treated to protect against rot, mould and blue stain fungi. The stiles 127 x 75mm, rail 75 x 25mm, side frames are 120mm (47¼) high. The top horizontal rail sits 13cm below the top of the frame and the bottom rails sits 7cm up from the bottom of the frame, with the remaining three centre rails evenly spaced. Diagonal bracing bars add strength and give it the classic field gate appearance.
Normally Made to Order, production can take up to 28 working days. After fitting the gate would benefit from a final finish. Made to Measure Service Available.
- Timber Post 100mm Square x 1800mm (71 ") High - Square Top - WP47S
- Timber Post 100mm Square x 1800mm (71") High - Pyramid Top - WP47P
- Timber Post 150mm Squaue x 1800mm (71") High - Ptramid Top - WP66P
Various fittings are available as options with the Evington gate including:
- 8" Bretton Sliding Bolt - BSB
- Throw-over Latch - FGTO
- Timber Fitting Set - FGFTS
- Brick Fitting Set - FGFBS
- Spring Fastener Set - FGSFS
- Self-Locking Gate Catch - SLGC
The Evington Field Gateis available in the following sizes:
- Product CodeBIC-EV03