The Evington 5 Bar Field Gates is made in the UK from smooth planed Scandinavian Redwood that has been pressure treated to protect against rot, mould and blue stain fungi. The stiles 127 x 75mm, rail 75 x 25mm, side frames are 120mm (47¼) high. The top horizontal rail sits 13cm below the top of the frame and the bottom rails sits 7cm up from the bottom of the frame, with the remaining three centre rails evenly spaced. Diagonal bracing bars add strength and give it the classic field gate appearance.
Normally Made to Order, production can take up to 28 working days. After fitting the gate would benefit from a final finish. Made to Measure Service Available.
Various fittings are available as options with the Evington gate ON REQUEST please see below and picture attached:
- 8" Bretton Sliding Bolt - BSB - £6.00
- Throw-over Latch - FGTO - £9.75
- Timber Fitting Set - FGFTS - £27.75
- Brick Fitting Set - FGFBS - £22.50
- Spring Fastener Set - FGSFS - £15.00
- Self-Locking Gate Catch - SLGC - £14.25
The Evington Field Gate is available in the following sizes:
- Product CodeBIC-EV013S