This tough weedkiller comes in a 1 litre ready to use bottle that you can use on brambles, thistles, nettles and docks. Designed to kill weeds and not grass, SBK Brushwood Killer ready-to-use spray is fast and convenient to use. Apply from May to October when soil is moist or if using on woody weeds, apply June to August. SBK Brushwood Killer RTU can also be used for treating tree stumps during autumn and winter.
- All the benefits of SBK Concentrate without the mixing
- Fast and convenient
- Contains triclopyr
- Allow at least six weeks between application and re-planting.
- A maximum of two treatments should be used per season.
- SBK Brushwood Killer RTU can be used in grassland and non-crop areas
- Shake well before use and do not apply during freezing or rainy conditions, or when weeds are wet.
- Keep grazing animals out of treated areas until foliage of any poisonous weeds such as Ragwort have died down.
- Children and pets may be allowed on treated areas after spray has dried.
- For best results, spray approximately 30cm above the target weeds.
- Before applying pesticide, always read the label and store out of reach of children and pets.
- Product Code800987