Abercorn - COVID-19 Information
We have been working hard behind the scenes and are open to the public between 9am – 5pm Monday - Saturday and 10am-4pm on Sundays. Current Government guidelines are for everyone to wear masks in shops unless you have a medical condition and children under 11 years old. Please make sure you bring and wear your mask in our shop.
We have made a number of changes. Please read about them before you come to the centre.
- Please note that at very busy times you may have to queue to get into the centre and again to get into the shop area. We will be strictly controlling numbers. The queue will be outdoors, so please dress appropriately for the weather conditions.
- We have a hand santitser station and cleaning solution for wiping the trolleys at the entrance and we advise that all customers use these facilities. Although the goverment has reduced some social distancing rules, we advise that you stay 2m away from customers and staff where possible. Please adhere to them to protect yourselves and our staff.
- We recommend that trollies are used to help maintain sicial distancing particularly at the tills.
- Please do not enter the centre if you or someone in your household has Covid-19 symptoms.
- Please follow the one way system where indicated in the shop.
- Please avoid touching products or plants which you won’t be purchasing.
- We will only accept payment by card (debit or credit).
- We will accept HTA vouchers and will honour our latest club card vouchers.
- The café, play area and toilets are all closed to the public.
Our local delivery service is currently still operational.
Normal social distancing rules apply to our drivers, so they will continue to deliver goods on a ‘no contact’ basis.
A note on Face coverings -
The systems we have implemented allow customers to maintain 2m distance, where possible. As per Government guidance personal face coverings must be worn in shops unless you have a medical condition and children under 11 years old. Please make sure you bring and wear your mask in our shop.
We look forward to welcoming you all back and will do all we can to offer our usual friendly Abercorn service.